“I need help!” You’ve heard about Virtual Assistants, but wonder how working with a Virtual Assistant (VA) can help your coaching business grow. What does a VA do? You look over the past year and think about your goals for the coming year. You may have looked and said, “Why didn’t I meet my goals?” or “There’s just not enough time in the day for everything”. If this is you, read on!
This is the perfect time to consider adding a Virtual Assistant to your team.
- You spend so much time on administrative tasks. Those pesky emails are piling up, and you see no end in sight. Your Virtual Assistant works with you to decide which emails can’t wait and which ones can. She will help you prioritize and make that inbox more manageable.
- You have to market yourself, but you hate writing. Your social media presence is not optional anymore. A Virtual Assistant takes the time-consuming task of creating blogs and social media posts off your plate and increases traffic to your website.
- You’re losing your work/life balance. A Virtual Assistant manages your schedule so that you can see, at a glance, what your day looks like. Your time is guarded because she knows that your main focus is working with your clients and developing resources for them.
- You need help but aren’t sure what services a VA offers. A VA’s goal is to help you grow your business by offering services that match your business needs and meeting those challenges that drain you and your day.
- Sadly, your dream of health coaching has turned into a chore. You are passionate about health and have a gift for helping others realize their health goals. Now you are overwhelmed and resent being bogged down with these daily tasks. A VA is self-motivated to take care of those tasks for you, allowing you to find the joy in your passion again.